Date: 5/22/20 5:18 am
From: Heidi Dodson <heidi.dodson...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Non-bird: TONIGHT: popular Washtenaw Audubon speaker Don Chalfant on Florida birds
Yes I accessed Don’s talk. The first password needed was your Zoom password. It confused me at first too, and hadn’t happened with the other meeting I regularly join via Zoom.

Heidi Dodson

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<EC00ED43-398D-4399-8E70-25896FD62C14...>

Join us on Facebook!