Date: 5/22/20 4:43 am
From: Diana Newman <dianarnewman...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Non-bird: TONIGHT: popular Washtenaw Audubon speaker Don Chalfant on Florida birds
Dear Bob: I heard it all, no problem just clicked on the link that they
sent me after I registered.
DianaNewman

--
Diana

“The natural world is where we evolved.
It's where our minds evolved.
It's where we became who we truly are,
and it's where we are most at home.”

– Michael McCarthy –

Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and contemplate
in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul. John Muir

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CAGru5dimhXm4TAQkNM-CWBfLUFtjAOgU4p0xPfV9tzvQXw6Aww...>

Join us on Facebook!