Date: 5/22/20 4:30 am
From: Robert Lyons <boblyons...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Non-bird: TONIGHT: popular Washtenaw Audubon speaker Don Chalfant on Florida birds
> On May 21, 2020, at 1:00 PM, 'Mike Sefton' via Birders <birders...> wrote:
>

> TONIGHT: Popular Washtenaw Audubon speaker Don Chalfant will do a virtual program on Florida birds at 7:00pm online via Zoom. Preregistration is required at the link below. …

Was anyone able to access Don’s talk? I preregistered as requested, and was given a clickable link and a password. Using two separate platforms and four tries, I failed to get to the talk, being told that my password was wrong. I copied-and-pasted that password directly from the preregistration confirmation email. I’ve participated in *numerous* Zoom conferences recently, so it should have been trivial.

Was my experience unique? Very frustrating - I wanted to hear Don’s talk!

Bob

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<C073990A-5E96-41A3-95DA-84F7F67161C0...>

Join us on Facebook!