Date: 5/21/20 5:54 pm
From: bob perata via groups.io <bobperata=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Blackpoll Warbler instead
I just left Sandy Beach, at 5:45 and saw the Blackpoll Warbler along with 3 other birders. The gate closes at 6PM daily.  Thanks Janet.

BOB Perata Boise

On Thursday, May 21, 2020, 6:35 PM, akswanson <akswanson...> wrote:

I think the park closes at 6.

-------- Original message --------From: Jon Barnett <jrb4jc...> Date: 5/21/20 6:14 PM (GMT-07:00) To: <IBLE...> Subject: Re: [IBLE] Blackpoll Warbler instead
How did you get in?  I’m still trying to find how, since the main entrance is blocked...

On May 21, 2020, at 4:19 PM, Anonymous <salmanazar...> wrote:

Still present @ 4PM, perfect directions Janet! Thanks!
On Thu, May 21, 2020, 3:04 PM Janet Phillips <janet.misty11...> wrote:

I posted better directions on IBLE.  It’s a cul de sac like area so hopefully the bird will stay nearby.  Definitely hanging with the yellow-rumps.

On May 21, 2020, at 2:46 PM, Anonymous <salmanazar...> wrote:
I usually need GPS coordinates down to the foot and a handheld beeping locator to find a rare warbler. But yeah, that's good info, I didn't see that first message. :)
On Thu, May 21, 2020, 2:43 PM Jon Barnett <jrb4jc...> wrote:

This was her original message:  “At guardhouse near fountain with several Yellow-rumps” – Is that detailed enough, or do we need more from Janet to find it successfully?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Janet Phillips <janet.misty11...>

Date: 5/21/20 2:04 PM (GMT-07:00)

To: <ible...>

Subject: [IBLE] Blackpoll Warbler instead

I just downloaded my photos onto my computer and rather than a female Black-throated Gray Warbler, I believe I saw a male Blackpoll Warbler at Sandy Point this morning.  I am sending my photos to Jay for confirmation.