Date: 5/21/20 2:55 pm
From: Bill Hilton Jr. <hilton...>
Subject: Hilton Pond 05/01/20 (Birds of Early May)
Our "This Week at Hilton Pond” photo essay for 1-15 May 2020 includes close-ups of colorful spring warblers and tanagers and bluebirds (among many others), plus words of encouragement about low numbers of Ruby-throated Hummingbirds. To view installment #720, please visit https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.hiltonpond.org/ThisWeek200501.html__;!!OToaGQ!9J_0oWrVpA6QCpiHoOd_Ai-w2Hmabo3Bps1w-7o8SpXLSHqxCENdmb7fYtg0elu8ddg$ and pass it along to others.

As always, we include a list of birds banded and recaptured, with acknowledgment of recent supporters of the Center's programs.

Happy (Spring) Nature Watching!

BILL

Please "Like" our new Facebook pages at https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.facebook.com/HiltonPond__;!!OToaGQ!9J_0oWrVpA6QCpiHoOd_Ai-w2Hmabo3Bps1w-7o8SpXLSHqxCENdmb7fYtg0y-654sQ$ for timely updates on nature topics,
and for info about hummingbirds at https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.facebook.com/rubythroats__;!!OToaGQ!9J_0oWrVpA6QCpiHoOd_Ai-w2Hmabo3Bps1w-7o8SpXLSHqxCENdmb7fYtg03HI0rIs$

Follow us on Twitter @hiltonpond

========

DR. BILL HILTON JR., Executive Director
office & cell (803) 684-5852

The mission of Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History is "to conserve plants, animals, habitats, and other natural components of the Piedmont Region of the eastern United States through observation, scientific study, and education for students of all ages.

"Never trust a person too lazy to get up for sunrise or too busy to watch the sunset." BHjr.

Join us on Facebook!