Date: 5/21/20 1:45 pm
From: Janet Phillips <janet.misty11...>
Subject: [IBLE] Blackpoll Warbler
Sorry for not looking at my photos sooner!! I saw him in the trees just north of the entry fee booth at the east end of Sandy Point—Right next to the green booth. The fountain is further north of the booth. For those of you who know Lucky Peak Discovery Unit with the entrance off Hwy#21 and large restroom building, Sandy Point is the NEXT right turn after Discovery Unit. Go as far as you can drive to the SE, like you are going to the beach and fountain area and the Corp of Engineers building.