Date: 5/21/20 1:43 pm
From: Jon Barnett <jrb4jc...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Blackpoll Warbler instead
This was her original message: “At guardhouse near fountain with several Yellow-rumps” – Is that detailed enough, or do we need more from Janet to find it successfully?

From: Janet Phillips <janet.misty11...><mailto:<janet.misty11...>>
Date: 5/21/20 2:04 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: <ible...><mailto:<ible...>
Subject: [IBLE] Blackpoll Warbler instead

I just downloaded my photos onto my computer and rather than a female Black-throated Gray Warbler, I believe I saw a male Blackpoll Warbler at Sandy Point this morning. I am sending my photos to Jay for confirmation.