Date: 5/21/20 10:01 am
From: Diann Stone <dstoneak2id...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Damp birding
Tom,

You impressed me with 10 miles and 45 birds (or species?). The farthest I
ventured out was to the end of the driveway to retrieve trash bins. I
prefer to be a fair weather birder. Sadly, I have not seen any Western
Tanagers on my walks between the Boise Depot and Hillcrest. Guess I need to
shift to the Greenbelt.

Thanks for putting a name to that "disorder" (BADD). I like to think of it
as a more positive trait of heightened auditory and visual awareness. HAVA
or BADD, many of us are afflicted.

You'll have continued success meeting your daily goals, because you're out
there every day. Keep on keepin' on!

Diann Stone Boise Depot Bench