Date: 5/20/20 2:03 pm
From: Kerry Fitzharris <birderfitz...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Rose-breasted Grosbeak in Teton Valley
I’m from Michigan and miss the Rose-breasted Grosbeaks I’d commonly see there. I used to band them in Minnesota as well. I hope they continue to march west!

By the way, thank you for including where you live in Idaho. Often people fail to do that here on IBLE, and because I don’t know everyone contributing, I’m often left wondering where they have sighted their birds. It’s helpful when people put down their town or city name on their post somewhere. Thanks.

Kerry Fitzharris
Boise :-)