Date: 5/20/20 12:02 pm
From: Charlie La Rosa <charlie.larosa...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Sandhill crane
My son-in-law had seen a sandhill crane in a corn stubble field at the
intersection of Bear Notch Rd and Chelsea Rd in East Corinth several times.
I hesitated to report it because I had ventured over there several times
and had only seen Canada geese and mallards in the field and didn't want to
send people out on what would likely be only a wild goose chase. (Sorry.
Couldn't resist.) He got some very good photos of the crane, however. The
field is now green and waiting for the plow, but it's nice to know that the
cranes seem to be seen more frequently than in the past. Maybe just my
impression, however.
Charlie La Rosa
So. Washington, VT

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 2:24 PM Pat Folsom <pfols...> wrote:

> What town, Betty?

Join us on Facebook!