Date: 5/19/20 5:21 pm
From: Neil Buckley <bucklenj...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Advice or thoughts on a bulldozing project with nesting BVs
Wow, Gretchen that is depressing. However, thanks for the detailed and
informed explanation. It sounds as if legal options are pretty limited.
This is just sad and not only because this is the first time BVs have been
documented nesting in VT.

--
Dr. Neil Buckley, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Chairman