Date: 5/19/20 12:07 pm
From: Wayne Forsythe <wforsythe...>
Subject: Hooper Lane Henderson County, NC
Folks, effective immediately, Super Sod has closed the farm to all folks except employees. David the head man, called me this am to give me the bad news. He said some management changes at Corporate and a new insurance co. has resulted in the changes!
David assured me that birders up our way, have never been a problem. But recently, folks have been out there jogging, biking, women with baby carriages, etc. have been using the farm. This greatly increases the liability issues and cause for concern! They have also had some liability issues in South Carolina. No Trespassing signs will be going up in the very near future.
We can continue to bird from the county roads only. Please respect their wishes!
I have a very good relationship with management and hope to be able to work something out for us in the near future.
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!