Date: 5/19/20 3:50 am
From: Veer Frost <0000038039fb4cf6-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] First ever Indigo Bunting at our Richmond home
Yesterday two Indigo bunting males were here, seed finding, but not
singing. Have had them before but not to stay. Veer,Passumpsic

On 5/19/2020 at 5:49 AM, "Tom Berriman" wrote:I too found an Indigo
Bunting at home which was the first new 'yard bird' in
5 years yesterday afternoon. A Scarlet Tanager was singing loudly and
endlessly announcing his arrival and when I went out to say welcome
back,
there was the bunting foraging along the edge of the lawn. Hello
stranger,
what the heck are you doing in this neck of the woods!
Tom

Join us on Facebook!