Date: 5/18/20 1:18 pm
From: bike4birds <tmccabe9...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] stormy weather in May usually = great birding
Jay:
Do we HAVE to wait for a break in the weather? ;-)
Also, I found Western Tanagers almost everywhere today, including the North End. Yesterday, on a very wet ride, I was able to identify 54 species in 12 miles. Only 45 today. :-( (But my first Chipping Sparrows.)
Needless to say, I want the "unsettled" weather to continue.
Tom