Date: 5/13/20 3:05 pm
Subject: Re: Kirtland's Warbler -- singing! -- today in Watauga Co., NC
This should work.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/katiekatejeane/videos/pcb.10222052611452714/10222052575291810/?type=3&theater__;!!OToaGQ!7lZgXp7tQDsAQGnT7uCg6dMY1jmBJpLdOvAJ4R27ngFjMC5rNYIviItaKK-8nubTnDs$

Dwayne
*************
J. Dwayne Martin
Hickory, NC
<redxbill...>

Catawba County Park Ranger
Riverbend Park - Conover, NC
<jdmartin...>
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.catawbacountync.gov/depts/parks/__;!!OToaGQ!7lZgXp7tQDsAQGnT7uCg6dMY1jmBJpLdOvAJ4R27ngFjMC5rNYIviItaKK-8CGxzZKo$
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.weatherlink.com/user/riverbendpark__;!!OToaGQ!7lZgXp7tQDsAQGnT7uCg6dMY1jmBJpLdOvAJ4R27ngFjMC5rNYIviItaKK-88RZ86hU$

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 6:00 PM Harry LeGrand <carolinabirds...>
wrote:

> The first known record of a Kirtland's Warbler singing in NC was made
> today -- and video has been uploaded to Facebook Carolina Rare Birds. Ed
> Corey and I have already played the video, and indeed it is! Katie
> Griffith has created an eBird list, but that does not have an audio
> recording --in fact, all recordings on eBird are down the last few days
> (Cornell issue, I think). Someone may know how to share the Facebook link
> here, if so -- can you share that? (Note-- you cannot see colors on the
> bird, but you can see the tail wagging and hear numerous songs.)
>
> This is just the SECOND spring report of Kirtland's for NC, but the other
> was a non-vocal bird.
>
> Harry LeGrand
> Birds of North Carolina website editor

Join us on Facebook!