Date: 5/12/20 5:44 pm
From: climb_on2002 via groups.io <climb_on2002=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Great-tailed Grackle
There must be a lot of food dropped in that parking lot

MaDWhitham
Suivez vos rêves aujourd’hui!! Demain n’arrivera peut-être jamais

On May 12, 2020, at 5:55 PM, Kit Struthers <kit619...> wrote:

I just watched a male Great-tailed Grackle bathing in a small storm water retention pond behind the Idaho Central Credit Union just north and east of the west side Walmart here in Idaho Falls. We had a pair of them in the Walmart parking lot and on the building on our Christmas Bird Count, and they have been seen there since.

Kit

Kit Struthers
Idaho Falls, ID
<kit619...>