Date: 5/11/20 7:04 am
From: Cliff Weisse <cliffandlisa...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] A Change, and default IBLE settings ??
The setting can be changed but I set it this way on purpose. I think
most replies are meant for the group and many of those ended up as
private emails on the old platform. When I want to write only to the
author I just hit Reply All, then delete the IBLE address. Either way
it's going to be a matter of being aware of the setting and double
checking the address.

Cliff

--
Cliff and Lisa Weisse