Date: 5/10/20 4:06 pm
Subject: eBird -- 1117 Erins Way Ln, Raleigh US-NC 35.96060, -78.63005 -- May 10, 2020
What a day of birding the yard. I saw 46 species which is probably my record in the spring for one day. My record is 51 in October but that’s to be expected in these parts.
It’s been so nice waking up to Swainson Thrushes, Veerys, and RB Grosbeaks singing for the past several mornings.
Of course the Wilson’s Warbler was the best bird (27 warblers now for the yard) but every bird was a treasure.
I hope everyone had a great day.

Brian Pendergraft
Falls Lake NC

1117 Erins Way Ln, Raleigh US-NC 35.96060, -78.63005
May 10, 2020
5:33 AM
Stationary
805 Minutes
All birds reported? Yes
Comments: Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 2.0.13 Build 2.0.122

4 Mourning Dove
2 Chimney Swift
1 Great Blue Heron
1 Black Vulture
2 Turkey Vulture
3 Red-shouldered Hawk
2 Red-tailed Hawk
1 Barred Owl
3 Red-bellied Woodpecker
4 Downy Woodpecker
1 Hairy Woodpecker
1 Pileated Woodpecker
1 Eastern Wood-Pewee
2 Great Crested Flycatcher
1 Yellow-throated Vireo
2 Red-eyed Vireo
4 Blue Jay
8 American Crow
4 Fish Crow
4 Carolina Chickadee
4 Tufted Titmouse
3 White-breasted Nuthatch
3 Brown-headed Nuthatch
2 Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
2 Carolina Wren
1 Gray Catbird
4 Eastern Bluebird
1 Veery
2 Swainson's Thrush
12 Cedar Waxwing
5 House Finch
3 American Goldfinch
4 Chipping Sparrow
1 White-throated Sparrow
1 Eastern Towhee
3 Brown-headed Cowbird
1 Ovenbird
1 Black-and-white Warbler
1 Northern Parula
1 Black-throated Blue Warbler
3 Pine Warbler
1 Wilson's Warbler -- Heard and now seeing up close. Black cap and mostly yellow with greenish tint. Dainty bird.
2 Summer Tanager
2 Scarlet Tanager
5 Northern Cardinal
3 Rose-breasted Grosbeak