Date: 5/10/20 3:21 pm
From: Brenna <dbgaldenzi...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Moose Bog
Hi Alison,
You’re absolutely right. Bear hounders start “training” their dogs on June 1st on bear, which is not only obviously cruel to the bears and vulnerable cubs, but these dogs disrupt nesting ground birds and other wildlife. The dogs’ owners are miles away and have no control over their marauding hounds. Folks can learn more about it here: https://www.protectourwildlifevt.org/hunting-with-hounds

Bear hound “training” lasts all summer long and then bear hound hunting starts Sept 1 through end of Nov.

Brenna Galdenzi

Sent from my iPhone, which has been known to mess with me.

Join us on Facebook!