Date: 5/10/20 10:19 am
From: Larry Arnold <larnold47...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Latah County NORTHERN MOCKINGBIRD and other rarities

Carl........

wow, THREE county birds in one hour...... trying to imagine =)
personally, I'd be partial to that mocker as toppermost because I have twice as many obs of BLTE in the state (12) than I do of NOMO (6)

eBird is the greatest thing going for "looking back at where and when we birded and what we got and how much of it" ;-)
e.g., my highest counts in ID ~ ~ ~ ~
BLTE - 45 in Boundary County along West Side Rd, 15 July 2014
NOMO - 3 in Oneida County along Black Pine Rd, 25 July 2014

just for fun, eh?
Larry