Date: 5/9/20 4:29 pm
From: Ian Worley <iworley...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Question about eBird
Hi Larry,

I just looked and it is now showing for me.  I accessed online via computer.

It is a known glitch in eBird that refreshing the Recent Visits function
for hotspots can take several days.  Almost all other actions in eBird
are refreshed within 24 hours, with a lot of it happening during the night.

Check and see if it shows now for you.  If not, and you have another
kind of device see if it shows on that.

Ian

On 5/9/2020 7:17 PM, Larry Levine wrote:
> I have a general eBird question I am hoping someone can answer for me.
>
> I submitted an eBird list from the mobile app on May 3 for Mills Riverside Park and when I was just looking at the hotspot for Mills for recent visits, it is not showing on the eBird website.
>
> Thanks
> Larry

Join us on Facebook!