Date: 5/8/20 7:45 pm
From: Jon Barnett <jrb4jc...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Another Arrival
Fun, Brian! I meant to send a note this morning, but had to get on the road early and forgot. My FOY Bullock’s Orioles just showed up last night – they were the last Spring bird I was anticipating, although I have not heard a Yellow Warbler or Yellow-breasted Chat signing along the creek yet… I was on my way to chase the Blackpoll Warbler today when I saw the IBLE note that lots of others were already on the chase with no success, drat it. G’night all…Jonathan, Horseshoe Bend