Date: 5/8/20 4:52 pm
From: Bill Hilton Jr. <hilton...>
Subject: Hilton Pond 04/16/20 (Birds of Late April)
"This Week at Hilton Pond" for 16-30 Apr 2020 includes 20+ close-ups and candids of colorful spring warblers and hummingbirds (among many others) and includes some thoughts about this year's "invasion" of Rose-breasted Grosbeaks. To view photo essay #719, please visit https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.hiltonpond.org/ThisWeek200416.html__;!!OToaGQ!5tQayTTmoWq9-kpX1E2K9HMR777SMlbNnsEK-g5ahyR20KHvavo6PitcLL-bW5Y3JgI$ and pass it along to others.

As always, we include a list of birds banded and recaptured (some rather old), plus acknowledgment of recent supporters of the Center's programs.

Happy (Spring) Nature Watching!

BILL

Please "Like" our new Facebook pages at https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.facebook.com/HiltonPond__;!!OToaGQ!5tQayTTmoWq9-kpX1E2K9HMR777SMlbNnsEK-g5ahyR20KHvavo6PitcLL-bznjXO5U$ for timely updates on nature topics,
and for info about hummingbirds at https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.facebook.com/rubythroats__;!!OToaGQ!5tQayTTmoWq9-kpX1E2K9HMR777SMlbNnsEK-g5ahyR20KHvavo6PitcLL-bbgdUyko$

Follow us on Twitter @hiltonpond

========

DR. BILL HILTON JR., Executive Director
office & cell (803) 684-5852

The mission of Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History is "to conserve plants, animals, habitats, and other natural components of the Piedmont Region of the eastern United States through observation, scientific study, and education for students of all ages.

"Never trust a person too lazy to get up for sunrise or too busy to watch the sunset." BHjr.

Join us on Facebook!