Date: 5/7/20 6:35 pm
From: R Stewart <2cnewbirds...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Fwd: eBird Report - My yard birds - 324 Morse Hill Rd. E. Dorset, May 7, 2020
House Wren. I thought I heard a House Wren calling, but with my diminished
hearing I'm never sure of what the 'new' songs are... but, alas, I saw the
little feather puff scoot around the corner of my house about an hour
later. Few warblers yet. Doesn't look like great weather here for the
Global Big Day.

My yard birds - 324 Morse Hill Rd. E. Dorset, Bennington, Vermont, US
May 7, 2020 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Protocol: Stationary
Checklist Comments: 50s Breezy, Partly sunny
21 species

Canada Goose 3
Mourning Dove 3
Turkey Vulture 1
Red-bellied Woodpecker 1
Downy Woodpecker 2
Hairy Woodpecker 2
Northern Flicker 2
Blue Jay 3
American Crow 1
Black-capped Chickadee 1
House Wren 1 Thought I heard one...FOY. SAW one about 1 hr later.
Eastern Bluebird 2 I believe incubation has begun
American Robin 2
House Finch 4
American Goldfinch 5
White-throated Sparrow 4