Date: 5/7/20 6:26 am
From: Pamela Coleman <0000003fbb1e7534-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Emerald Lake
Thanks for the info Martha. Always a day late and a dollar short lol Pam

On Thursday, May 7, 2020, 08:38:33 AM EDT, Martha Pfeiffer <0000001a1bef7484-dmarc-request...> wrote:

Subject: Emerald Lake

"Has anyone heard of or seen how the birding at Emerald Lake has been?  Remembering the nice yellow-rump fallouts from recent years.  Thanks!  Pam"

Pam,  I suggest you go to Ebird/Bennington County and view all the recent checklists I and others have submitted.  I think the Yellow-rumped fall out for this year has gone through.

Cheers,  Martha in Dorset

Join us on Facebook!