Date: 5/6/20 2:59 pm
From: Larry Arnold <larnold47...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Leucistic Red-Winged Blackbird

Quelle citation parfaite pour notre époque ... !!

one of my favorite languages, and I couldn't resist using google translate ;-)

Missy and I had interesting birding before AND after our little front of weather blew through... 66 species on the Boise River Greenbelt, lower west end, and t'was a good mix

we "think" we dipped on the local Clay-colored Sparrow, thinking what we saw was a chippie? we're still thinking through it ...

Larry