Date: 5/6/20 1:11 pm
From: Jon Barnett <jrb4jc...>
Subject: [IBLE] New Yard Bird!! #78
So amazing – just the other day, I was driving down Porter Creek Rd, thinking how I haven’t seen a Lewis’ Woodpecker for years, whereas they were regularly seen when we first moved up here 20 years ago….they are my favorite western woodpecker…

…fast forward to 30 minutes ago… I was working on my computer and suddenly 2 birds flew into my crabapple tree – couldn’t believe my eyes – 2 Lewis’ Woodpeckers! First time ever in my yard, so I’m a very happy camper right now…

Best, Jonathan, Horseshoe Bend

(the wind was blowing pretty hard, so it was so difficult to get any good shot…)