Date: 5/6/20 1:06 pm
From: climb_on2002 via groups.io <climb_on2002=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Leucistic Red-Winged Blackbird
We saw a Leucistic Red-tailed Hawk East of Iona this past winter in January. It took a few minutes to figure out what it was! It was almost all white facing us but eventually flew down and up landing with its back to us! Then we saw the red tail.

MaDWhitham
Suivez vos rêves aujourd’hui!! Demain n’arrivera peut-être jamais

On May 6, 2020, at 9:41 AM, Elizabeth Medes <liz.medes...> wrote:

That is something. We saw a leucistic junco last fall in Valley County. I couldn't believe my eyes. Kind of dystopian.

Liz Medes
Gem County