Date: 5/5/20 7:24 am
From: David L. Webb <David.L.Webb...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Who says sweet sweet sweet I"m so very sweet
If you visit any habitat that's suitable once they've arrived in large numbers, you're likely to see and hear them. They tend to prefer habitat like shrubs or thickets near water, and they are pretty responsive to pishing -- you can generally coax them into view. They're really lovely!

Best wishes,
David

´╗┐On 5/4/20, 4:23 PM, "Vermont Birds on behalf of Sharon Turner" <VTBIRD...> on behalf of <sharxxturner...> wrote:

David,Thank You for your help ! How exciting! I will have to tell my husband. Had I known I may have known what to look for, but I probably wouldn't have seen it with the coopers hawk in the area, It stopped singing shortly afterwards, and it probably hid. We will try the area again another time. We saw Parulas and Blackburnians there last year!