Date: 5/2/20 4:24 pm
Subject: Re: Oriole Photo in South Carolina Wildlife
Brad,

I saw it also and thought it unprofessional to post a photo with "oriole"
as the title. It looks exactly like an Audubon's Oriole. The bird is
sitting in a mossy tree. Often credit is given to the photographer but not
in this case. The segment is attributed to Joey Frazier, editor of
SCWMagazine. It is definitely worth investigating. I know the
photographers and will ask where the photo was taken.

Cherrie

--

*Cherrie & Dan Sneed*
Prosperity, SC