Date: 5/1/20 1:48 pm
Subject: Re: Wake County Swainson's Warblers
Thanks to Eddie's excellent directions, I was able to find two singing male Swainson's Warblers along the Neuse River Trail about 0.8 mi NE of the Mial Plantation Road parking lot.  The birds were both around bridges 288 and 289 (which are just a short distance from one another.  One of them posed nicely for photos - see my ebird reporthttps://ebird.org/checklist/S68199249
Also found a FOY Magnolia Warbler along the path.  I also had a FOY Swainson's Thrush this morning (at Mason Farm in Chapel Hill), so naturally I'm now looking the hawk that would give me a Swainson's trifecta.
Dave FischerCary, NC