Date: 4/29/20 1:07 pm
Subject: Re: Another mystery bird
Fuz
I don't think so. Sounds more like a somewhat distant Blue Grosbeak, along
with Titmice and Cardinals
Simon

Simon RB Thompson

Ventures Birding Tours
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.birdventures.com__;!!OToaGQ!6c0O9U4FV6vPlf3gGte2PCPSoVrnW0jOPTziwV8oqcqorIRxNxrPnLZiog8K-TacEPA$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.birdventures.com__;!!OToaGQ!6c0O9U4FV6vPlf3gGte2PCPSoVrnW0jOPTziwV8oqcqorIRxNxrPnLZiog8K-TacEPA$ >

Please use the Ventures e-mail (<Venturesbirding...>) to contact the
Ventures office - thanks!

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 8:59 PM Fuz Sanderson <fuz.sanderson...>
wrote:

> Are we also hearing Warbling Vireo in the background? Volume up.
>

> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.piedmontearthskillsgathering.com/__;!!OToaGQ!6c0O9U4FV6vPlf3gGte2PCPSoVrnW0jOPTziwV8oqcqorIRxNxrPnLZiog8KsPFvPzk$
>

> "With learning a skill comes self-confidence, and with that self
> confidence we become a more fully alive human being"
> - Darry Wood
>

> On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 3:17 PM Simon Thompson <carolinabirds...>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Irvin
>> That's tough, but I would lean towards a weak version of Prothonotary.
>> The cadence is correct, but the tone is not.
>> That's all I can think of right now
>> Simon
>>
>> Simon RB Thompson
>>
>> Ventures Birding Tours
>> https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.birdventures.com__;!!OToaGQ!6c0O9U4FV6vPlf3gGte2PCPSoVrnW0jOPTziwV8oqcqorIRxNxrPnLZiog8K-TacEPA$
>> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.birdventures.com__;!!OToaGQ!_VZ7DXhoKiljRVhRCzB-mpJP8jd1iUy1J__VJdx00xWejtcvEgoTBbcaE1IDoBR39Fg$>
>>
>> Please use the Ventures e-mail (<Venturesbirding...>) to contact
>> the Ventures office - thanks!
>>

>> On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 7:55 PM <pittsjam...> <
>> <pittsjam...> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>> here is another "name that tune" bird. I heard this bird yesterday
>>> singing from woodland edge habitat with vine tangles near the nature trail
>>> parking lot at Santee NWR Bluff Unit. I could never locate it visually!
>>> Initially, I was leaning towards a variant Nashville Warbler, but now not
>>> so sure. I hear lots of variations during migration but this one has me
>>> stumped. Any thoughts?
>>>
>>> The mystery bird songs are at the bottom of my checklist under
>>> passerines. Thanks.
>>>
>>> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ebird.org/checklist/S67996660__;!!OToaGQ!6c0O9U4FV6vPlf3gGte2PCPSoVrnW0jOPTziwV8oqcqorIRxNxrPnLZiog8K4HZvm-8$
>>> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ebird.org/checklist/S67996660__;!!OToaGQ!5X98ccjD1l7gPuMAelkRZ3GW6AQRqxg1MNFITi-EpFfuO2fHMBgqo8VcJBq0TP3O9AU$>
>>>

>>> Irvin Pitts