Date: 4/29/20 10:41 am
Subject: Mystery Warbler #2
Birders,

I heard the bird in the file attached to the checklist (below) singing in
my backyard last week. I live in a moderately developed area right on the
border of west Raleigh and Cary, and although I do occasionally get some
interesting migrants (BTGW & BHVI) in my neighborhood, this bird evades me
both in determination by ear, and in locating with my binos.

I apologize for the quality of the phone recording. There is a titmouse
“Peter-peter-peter” almost drowning out the song/call of the bird in
question. I would describe the bird in question as saying
“zee-zee-zoo-wee.” Any feedback you could provide would be appreciated.
Thanks!

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ebird.org/checklist/S68038279__;!!OToaGQ!5fHa3hcTC3eTMQI3_R5vwROJtM5H4IMIFbPLAhOentkABanny8ksialYU_r8pQrAyYE$

Dan Hannon

Join us on Facebook!