Date: 3/25/20 6:49 pm
From: Mariette Nowak <mmnowak...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: WSO guidance on Governor's "Safer at Home" order - Lion's Den
My daughter-in-law drove to Lion’s Den in Ozaukee County today with her sons. She saw many, many cars there, so she turned around and went home.

I have mixed feelings about closing parks, etc. But it does seem like it would be best to avoid crowded birding spots. So I’m writing simply to let others know that they may wish to avoid Lion’s Den, since it is so crowded.

Mariette Nowak
East Troy, WI.