Date: 3/25/20 6:29 pm
From: Jim Hargrove <neoscona...>
Subject: Re: [EBB-Sightings] Gold Gorget on a Hummingbird??
The color of the gorget can change depending on the angle of the sun. Also,
the male can adjust the feathers of the gorget to change the color. The
very first Anna's Hummingbird I saw was on a Christmas Count in Texas. It
was a stake-out. We went to a house where they had a feeder and saw "a big
hummingbird with red/gold color on the head and throat."

*The Other Jim Hargrove*
Email: <neoscona...>