Date: 3/25/20 6:00 pm
From: Harriett Pooler <harriett.pooler...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] FOS White-eyed Vireo in NE LA
Roselie and Labird,

I had cabin fever today and went to Port Hudson to bird and walk the
trails. White-eyed Vireos were singing every which way. I also heard FOS
Red-eyed Vireo, N. Parula and Prothonotary Warbler. Best medicine for this
quarantine was a good walk in the woods and hearing birds.

Harriett Pooler
Baton Rouge

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:40 AM Roselie Overby <rosebird8791...>
wrote:

> I finally heard a White-eyed Vireo singing in the yard. Only got glimpses
> of it in thick brush near road. I did not hear any on the property. The
> only other FOS for the yard was 4 Barn Swallows flying over yesterday.
> Ruby-crowned Kinglet was singing non-stop as it went around the yard
> searching for insects. A Chipping Sparrow was also singing; another flew
> it and the chase was on. Tufted Titmice are singing but I haven't seen nor
> heard Carolina Chickadees lately.
>

> Happy birding.
>
> Roselie Overby
>
> Oak Grove in W Carroll Parish