Date: 3/25/20 5:43 pm
From: Nick Lethaby <nlethaby...>
Subject: Re: [sbcobirding] White-crowned Sparrow Oddity
We still have plenty as of today at our feeders. We have definitely seen an
increase the last several weeks but I have been attributing that to the
general early spring increase at bird feeder usage one sees as natural food
runs low. We have had more birds of all descriptions lately.

--
Nick Lethaby
Goleta, CA

<nlethaby...>