Date: 3/25/20 5:30 pm
From: Matt Van Scoyoc <scoyoc...>
Subject: [MoabBC] Yellow-billed Cuckoo in Moab Pack Creek Trail Area
All -

A neighbor thought she saw a yellow-billed cuckoo on the Pack Creek Trail
in town, the one that loops between the bike path near Gonzo Inn across
Pack Creek and back to the Dreamride. So I was just out there and put my
eyes on it (submitted my obs to ebird). It flew across an opening in the
Cottonwood trees and I could see the distinct black & white tail coloring
and it was calling k-k-k-k as it flew, a pretty descent observation without
putting my bins on it. I'm going back out there in the morning to see if I
can find it again.

Cheers,
Matt Van Scoyoc