Date: 3/25/20 5:25 pm
From: David Levasheff <levaweb...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] White-crowned Sparrow Oddity
For the past 15 years I have watched WCSPs come and go from my yard.

This year has been very odd. For the first several months of the fall I
had only 4-5 individuals, and only one Juvenile. As the months
progressed I saw a slow increase inĀ  their numbers.

Yesterday was another day of typical frantic feeding as the time for
migration approached. I must have had 15-20 individuals at once.

Today Janice and I have seen nary a one. Really really odd. All my past
years there was an initial push out but several stragglers dwindling
down to the last in the 2nd week of April. But today none!

--

David

--
David Levasheff