Date: 3/25/20 5:11 pm
From: David Kohli <kohliphoto...>
Subject: [KlamathBasinBirdNews] Snow goose migration and Miller Island. I have been social separating by letting Nature soothe jangled nerves.After photograhing I like to ly down in the marsh grass and watch and listen to the "Greatest Show On Earth".

For more information, including posting guidelines, visit the Group's web page at:
https://sites.google.com/site/klamathbasinbirdnews/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Klamath Basin Bird News" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to klamathbasinbirdnews+<unsubscribe...>
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/klamathbasinbirdnews/CALp6aL06NdKRTK4NmnG1iUmONnXTFUi%2BLP%<3DDxDAc2Gii1yaJdQ...>

Join us on Facebook!