Date: 3/25/20 4:47 pm
From: Daniel Peter Siminski <dpsiminski...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] [EXT]Re: Fort Huachuca ACCESS
External Email

I failed to mention another option in the new policy for acquiring a pass
for access to Fort Huachuca.
This option is sponsorship by an active duty member of the military. With
sponsorship, you can get a new pass or renew an expired one. I do not know
the specifics of the sponsorship, but there is an application form at their
website. It mentions that the sponsor will need to validate a "need" for
access. What ever this is. It seems doubtful that "need" includes birding.

For the sponsorship application, see: h
ttps://home.army.mil/huachuca/index.php/about/visitor-information
<https://home.army.mil/huachuca/index.php/about/visitor-information>

Good luck,
Pete
Sierra Vista