Date: 3/25/20 4:22 pm
From: '<kharmony47...>' via Arlington Birds <arlingtonbirds...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] Nesting?
Perhaps it is a bit early but thought I would ask if folks are seeing nesting happening.  Around Alewife and Jerry's I have not seen any starting....although there are many Canada geese in pairs and ducks, particularly malllards.   I've seen a couple of robins gathering materials but not much else.Thanks.    Kathy Johnson Alewife Wildlife Monitor.

--
Group home page:
https://mrines.com/Birds/Arlington/