Date: 3/25/20 4:12 pm
From: James W. Beck <loxosceles928...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] Ruby-throated Hummingbirds
We still have no obvious migrant Ruby-throats as of yet, however we still
have two immature males that were banded by Nancy (Newfield). The first we
banded at the Sherry residence in Algiers on 16 November and showed up
later that day in our yard in Marrero and stayed here the duration of
winter. The second, also banded by Nancy (here) on 2 February. -jz

James W. Beck
Marrero, LA

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020, 17:39 Roselie OVERBY <rosebird8791...>
wrote:

> I saw a male and a female Ruby-throated Hummingbirds in the yard this
> afternoon. FOS for me. They visited feeders, coral honeysuckle, and my
> red-flowered top. The male displayed over the female. Staying at home is
> now much better.
> Roselie Overby
> Oak Grove in W Carroll Parish
> Sent from my iPhone