Date: 3/25/20 3:35 pm
From: Rexanne Bruno <rexannebruno...>
Subject: [va-bird] Re: 2020 VSO meeting canceled
If you are having trouble reaching Fort Magruder Hotel to cancel your reservations. If your reservations were made using the VSO group rates, the hotel advised me today that all of the VSO Annual Meeting reservations have been canceled (as were all other group reservations since large groups can not gather). My contact said to tell all of you not to worry about your reservations and that the hotel temporarily closed yesterday for 30 days.

Please let me know if have any questions.

Rexanne Bruno
Planning Committee Chair
2020 VSO Annual Meeting You are subscribed to VA-BIRD. To post to this mailing list, simply send email to va-
<bird...> To unsubscribe, send email to