Date: 3/25/20 3:20 pm
From: <jbiebl...> [wsbn] <wsbn-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [wsbn] Osprey
We've had an osprey in the nest across from our house, across from
rock bottom ranch, on the 25, 26, 28, 29 + for the last few years. Not
so far this year...Jb
On Mar 25, 2020 2:35 PM, "'Shep & Mary Harris' <smnharris...>
[wsbn]" <wsbn-noreply...> wrote:

Usually around first week of April. Climate change may be earlier.
We should be noting those dates

Thanks

On Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 'Louise Glaser'
<happyheil...> [wsbn] <wsbn-noreply...> wrote:

Rich and I were coming home from our early morning trip to the
grocery and passed the Osprey nests on the Roaring Fork
west/north of Basalt and wondering when the osprey would
return.

There was a pair in a tree about 100 yards closer to Basalt on
Two Rivers Road. The one on the lower branch has a fish in its
talons and a couple of magpies bothering it.

FOS

Louise Glaser

Basalt

Eagle

Stay well

--

“In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love
only what we understand; and we will understand only what we have

                           Baba Dioum

__._,_.___

Posted by: <jbiebl...>

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic (21)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
04 10 17_6042.jpg

.[IMAGE]

Join us on Facebook!