Date: 3/25/20 1:48 pm
From: Hazelwood, Susan <HazelwoodS...>
Subject: Shorebirds - New Madrid County
I'm posting the following for Tim Kavan (<tkavan_76...><mailto:<tkavan_76...>)

"County road 711 is active once again! River is backing up providing hundreds of acres of available habitat for migrating birds. In what little time I stayed and observed I witnessed 1,000's of American golden plovers, yellowlegs and pectoral sandpipers. I'm sure there are others but distance and time wasn't on my side. Be a cool place for some people who are looking to be Social distant to come out and park on the county road and observe the show. This place was VERY productive for unique specimens last year and it's shaping up to be a similar event."

Susan

Susan Hazelwood
Co-Owner MOBirds-L
Columbia, MO