Date: 3/25/20 1:31 pm
From: Utah Birds <utahbirds...>
Subject: [Birdtalk] UBRC Records for 2019
The Utah Bird Records Committee has completed the review of the 2019 rare
bird records.-- here's a link to the 2019 archives:
http://utahbirds.org/RecCom/Arch2019.htm

We added one new bird Species to our Utah Checklist -- the Great
Black-backed Gull increasing the species total for the state to 465.

Here's a link to the latest Utah Checklist:
http://utahbirds.org/RecCom/ChecklistUtah.htm