Date: 3/25/20 1:28 pm
From: Patricia Burden <tallerpat526...>
Subject: [birders] Red-tailed Hawk, possibly with jesses
I thought I remembered seeing a post on here about a hawk who belonged
to one of the Nature Centers that had flown the coop, so to speak.
Someone reported a Red-tailed Hawk in their yard in St. Clair Township
in St. Clair County that has jesses attached to the leg. If anyone
knows who might be missing this hawk, please let me know.
Pat Burden
Melvin & Yale, MI

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAD76NUFTPDxR7vf2j0Hg-wYt2k-P8aNVeAMe%3Dg68%<2BB7QjBG3rQ...>