Date: 3/25/20 1:17 pm
From: Eric Mullholand <emullholand...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Killdeer Plains and Wyandot County
Had a great day in Wyandot County after the fog lifted. I hit many hot
spots in the county as I made a lap around the county and back home. Nearly
60 species without much work. The ponds at Killdeer were full and the birds
at the reservoir were cooperative.

Horned grebes in many phases at the Upper Reservoir.
Bufflehead
Ring-necked ducks
Coots
Mallards
Redhead
Northern shoveler
Blue-winged teal
Wood duck
Canada Geese
Tundra swan
Merganser
Great blue heron
Bald Eagle
Harrier
Red-tailed hawk
Cooper's hawk
Kestrel
Cormorants
Common loon (Upper)
Pied-billed grebe
Bonaparte gull
Ring-billed gull
Song sparrow
House sparrow
Tree sparrow
Junco
Cardinal
Blue Jay
Killdeer
woodcock
Turkey vulture
Wild turkey
Pheasant
Mourning dove
Rock pigeon
Crow
Red-winged blackbird
Starling
Grackle
Rusty blackbird
Tree swallows
Kingfisher
Flicker
Downy woodpecker
Phoebe
Meadowlark
Horned lark
Mockingbird
Chickadee
Titmouse
Nuthatch
Carolina wren
Bluebird
Robins
Goldfinch
House finch
Cowbird

Don't bring your coronavirus here either. We don't have any reported or
confirmed cases yet (knock on wood). We do have a tent and testing facility
at Wyandot Memorial though. I didn't have contact with a single person all
day (It was nice). Stay healthy everyone!

Eric Mullholand
Carey, Ohio (Wyandot County NWO)

--

*CONFIDENTIALITY
NOTICE:* This
message may contain student personally
identifiable information that is
confidential. Such information is intended
only for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure,
copying, printing, distribution, or the taking of
any action in reliance on
the contents of the information contained herein is
strictly prohibited. If
you receive this e-mail message in error, please
immediately notify me by
telephone at Carey Exempted Village Schools (419)396-7922 to arrange for
the return of
the original document to me. Please also delete the message
from your computer.
Thank you.