Date: 3/25/20 12:58 pm
From: Gayner, Elizabeth I <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender egayner for DMARC)
Subject: [Umpqua Birds] Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Osprey North end of Elk Island, S Umpqua bike path Roseburg
That helps. Thank you Kelly. Anytime you can get a pic... that would be helpful. Even a poor pic can be telling.

Keep up the bird-watching and stay healthy! :)

Liz

Elizabeth I. Gayner

Lead Wildlife Biologist - Swiftwater Field Office
OR/WA BLM Peregrine Falcon Technical Coordinator
Bureau of Land Management - Roseburg District Office